International Institute of Coffee Tasters
For many bars, Italian Espresso is the main source of income and for all bars it represents one of the elements which underlines the professionalism. Besides, it attracts customers and determines the level of customer satisfaction. Therefore, Italian Espresso is a strategic consumption because it is able to produce immediate and long term profile. To obtain the better result of Espresso is not easy: on the one hand, its preparation requires exhaustive knowledge of coffee blends quality, grinding and machine-extraction techniques, on the other hand, there are economic constraints that play a key role on the economic margins that a cup can give.
Therefore, it has been developed this training course for people who want to become Italian Espresso Specialist. This course aims to achieve the overall quality for the maximum satisfaction of customers, public operators and suppliers. The qualification awarded at the Italian Espresso Specialist course is valid to qualify the operator in the field of Certified Italian Espresso.
The theoretical part provides:
– the purchase and the management of coffee blend: how it can be appraised the sensory quality and the price-quality relationship, how people have to manage it in order to obtain the maximum income without the decline of cup quality;
– the purchase and the management of the grinder: the choice, the use, the maintenance and the possible anomalies due in the Espresso;
-the purchase and the management of the coffee machine: the choice, the use, the maintenance and the possible anomalies due in the Espresso;
– qualitative Cappuccino and other preparations with Espresso;
– the service modalities of Italian Espresso.
The practical part provides:
– the appraisal through the sensory analysis of qualitative Espresso and other poor quality Espresso coffees obtained with different coffee blends and different grades of grinding;
-the appraisal through the sensory analysis of qualitative Espresso and other poor quality Espresso coffees obtained with different working parameters of machine.
Didactic supports of this course are:
– hand-on and practical instructions;
– sensory analysis schedules and pad;
– tasting: from the sensory analysis to pleasure.
Participants: maximum 20
From 9.00 to 18.00
Cost: € 200,00 (VAT included)
Nessuna data disponibile per questo corso